Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's the Best Way to Make Money on the Internet?


!±8± What's the Best Way to Make Money on the Internet?

What's the best way to make money on the Internet? That has to be the number one most asked question that I have personally seen. Everybody wants the best and easiest solution. Nobody wants to work for anything. Just give it to me and give it to me now. Well, the answer to that question...the REAL answer...is going to disappoint a lot of people. But somebody has to tell you the truth. So here it is.

There IS no best way.

Now, you can stop reading now and go off sulking, or you can read what I have to share with you. It just might change the way you think about making money online.

I want you to do me a favor right now. Please...humor me. I want you to sit down and write down a list of 10 different products that you can think of. It doesn't matter what they are as long as they are products that you have to pay money for. Try to make them of different kinds and try to stay away from perishable things like food. When you are done reading this article, go to Google and look up the following phrase:

"looking to buy..."

And then fill in the blank with the product you chose. Then take a look at how many sites there are selling that particular product. I can almost guarantee you that for each product you've picked, regardless of what it is, there are TONS of sites out there selling that product or some brand of it.

I'm trying to make a point that I hope by now you've gotten. The world revolves around commerce. Think about how many things you have in YOUR life that you didn't have to pay for and then think about how many of those things are now available online. Truth is, I can't remember the last time I went to a store to buy something other than food.

I want a new CD by Snow Patrol? No problem...just head on over to Amazon and order it.

Looking for a headset to use with your Skype? No problem...just head on over to Plantronics online and pick up a set.

And the best thing for me is this. If I need information, I don't even have to wait for it to be delivered to my house. With ebooks, I can buy what I want, download it and read it within minutes of purchase.

Same thing with services. I need an autoresponder? No problem...head on over to Aweber. I can be up and running in minutes.

What about if I need a copywriter for a sales page? Again, no problem. I go to Elance and hire one. I can have a sales page written in a snap.

Now, I'm coming at all this from the perspective of the consumer. But on the other end there is the provider of the product or service.

My point is this. If there is a demand for something and people are willing to pay for it, then it is a viable way to make money online and no one way is better than another.

In other words, you can sell products, provide a service or do whatever you want as long as there is somebody on the other end with an open wallet.

So instead of asking what the best way to make money online is, ask what the best way is for YOU. To do that, look at your skills and interests. It's a lot easier to sell something that you have a love for than it is to sell something that you don't give a rat's behind about.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim


What's the Best Way to Make Money on the Internet?

Sprouted Grain Recipes Decide Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links